Saturday, April 4, 2015

In the 150's!

Woo hoo!  I decided to weigh myself  again this morning since today is technically my weigh-in day and I lost another pound!  I am officially back in the 150's...let's just hope I can keep it up. Is it bad that I stayed in my calories today but I ate horrible?  We went to a Easter egg hunt and spring festival and I knew they would have cupcakes there so I skipped breakfast so I could have a cupcake and I had one slice of chicken/cheese quesadilla. Then for dinner I was having a pizza craving so I ate two slices of cheese pizza while I got ready to start watching my Kentucky Wildcats in the final four...GO CATS!!!!!!  I am resisting the temptation of the papa johns chocolate chip cookie that my husband ordered though because I've maxed out my calories today!

No comments:

Post a Comment