Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Feeling hungry

I've been doing my calorie counting for about a week and a half now and this is the first day that I'm really starting to struggle. I've had cravings but today is the day when I want to just stuff my face into a bag of chips or something!  This is the point when I usually start slipping...the beginning of the end. I'm going to try to stay strong but I just got done with my daughters field trip to the aquarium which is at the mall...which means food court...which means tons of free samples...and my favorite m&ms double doozie chocolate chip chookie stuffed with cream!!!  And Auntie Anne's pretzels...now I've made myself hungry again. I did cave and have a slice of sbbarro pizza for my lunch. It's about half my day in calories but I think I can still stay under.  I did manage to make it thru without my double doozie and pretzel so that's a first!  Now to make it thru the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment